The process for updating the Transportation System Plan (TSP) has been broken down into manageable pieces. These pieces include technical memorandum discussing specific topics such as existing transportation conditions, evaluation criteria, transportation solutions, etc. In an effort to keep you informed, draft documents, meeting materials, and relevant news articles will be posted here throughout the project for your review.
Documents and Reports
We will post project documents as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- DRAFT Memo #1: Public and Stakeholder Involvement Strategy
- DRAFT Memo #2: Plan and Regulatory Review Summary
- DRAFT Memo #3: Funding Assumptions
- DRAFT Memo #4: Initial TSP Goals, Policies, and Performance Measures
- DRAFT Memo #5: Existing Conditions and Baseline Performance (Appendix)
- DRAFT Memo #6: Future Traffic Forecast
- DRAFT Memo #7: Future Transportation System Conditions and Performance (Appendix)
- DRAFT Memo #8: Transportation Solutions Identification Process
- DRAFT Memo #9: Transportation System Standards
- DRAFT Technical Memorandum #10: Develop Transportation Solutions (Appendix)
- Memo #11: Transportation System Recommendations
- Memo #12: Alternative Mobility Targets (if needed)
- Memo #13: Implementing Regulations and Policy Amendments
- Draft Transportation System Plan Volume 1 (Volume 2)
- Adoption Draft Transportation System Plan Volume 1 (Volume 2)
- Memo #14: Summary of TSP Findings
Project Advisory Committee (PAC) Meetings
Six PAC meetings are scheduled for the project. The PAC meetings are timed to share results and solicit critical feedback at key times in the project process. All PAC meetings are open to the general public. We will post meeting summaries as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- PAC Meeting #1 (click here for meeting materials and summary)
- PAC Meeting #2
- PAC Meeting #3
- PAC Meeting #4
- PAC Meeting #5
- PAC Meeting #6
Two series of stakeholder interviews are scheduled for the project. One series will be early in the process developing initial goals and policies. A second series will review potential multimodal solutions developed to meet transportation system needs and respond to goals and policies. We will post interview summaries as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- Stakeholder Interview Series #1
- Stakeholder Interview Series #2
Community Workshop events will be conducted twice to offer the public an opportunity to talk with County Staff and consultants about the project, review information, and provide input. Materials presented at the public events will be posted to this website, as will event summaries, as appropriate.
- Community Workshop #1
- Community Workshop #2