The process for updating the Transportation System Plan (TSP) has been broken down into manageable pieces. These pieces include technical memorandum discussing specific topics such as existing transportation conditions, evaluation criteria, transportation solutions, etc. In an effort to keep you informed, draft documents, meeting materials, and relevant news articles will be posted here throughout the project for your review.
Documents and Reports
We will post project documents as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- Memo #1: Public and Stakeholder Involvement Strategy
- Memo #2: Plan Review Summary
- Memo #3: Funding Assumptions
- Memo #4: TSP Goals, Policies, and Performance Measures
- Memo #5: Existing Transportation Conditions
- Memo #6: Forecasting Assumptions & Methodology
- Memo #7: Future Transportation Conditions and Needs
- Memo #8: Transportation Solutions Identification Process
- Memo #9: Transportation Standards
- Memo #10: Develop Transportation System Solutions
- Memo #11: Transportation System Recommendations
- Memo #12: Alternative Mobility Targets was not required for this project
- Memo #13: Implementing Ordinances
- Draft Transportation System Plan Volume 1 (Volume 2: 2A, 2B, 2C & 2D — divided into four parts for web viewing) / Updated 6 Mar 18.
- Final Transportation System Plan Volume 1 (Volume 2: 2A, 2B, 2C & 2D — divided into four parts for web viewing) / Updated 19 Apr 18.
- Memo #14: Summary of TSP Findings
Project Advisory Committee (PAC) Meetings
The PAC meetings are timed to share results and solicit critical feedback at key times in the project process. All PAC meetings are open to the general public. We will post meeting summaries as they become available.
A series of stakeholder interviews were conducted to get community feedback on developing initial goals and policies to guide potential multimodal solutions. The summary of these interviews are provided below.
Community Workshop events will be conducted twice to offer the public an opportunity to talk with County Staff and consultants about the project, review information, and provide input. Materials presented at the public events will be posted to this website, as will event summaries, as appropriate.
- Community Workshop #1
- Community Workshop #2