The process for updating the Transportation System Plan (TSP) has been broken down into manageable pieces. These pieces include technical memorandum discussing specific topics such as existing transportation conditions, evaluation criteria, transportation solutions, etc. In an effort to keep you informed, draft documents, meeting materials, and relevant news articles will be posted here throughout the project for your review.
Documents and Reports
We will post project documents as they become available. Check back regularly for updates.
- Memo #1: Public and Stakeholder Involvement Strategy
- Memo #2: Plan and Regulatory Review Summary
- Memo #3: Funding Assumptions
- Memo #4: Initial TSP Goals, Policies, and Performance Measures
- Memo #5: Existing Conditions and Baseline Performance (Appendix)
- Memo #6: Future Traffic Forecast
- Memo #7: Future Transportation System Conditions and Performance (Appendix)
- Memo #8: Transportation Solutions Identification Process
- Memo #9: Transportation System Standards
- Memo #10: Develop Transportation Solutions (Appendix)
- Memo #11: Transportation System Recommendations
- Memo #12: Alternative Mobility Targets was not required for this project
- Memo #13: Implementing Regulations and Policy Amendments
- Draft Transportation System Plan Volume 1 (Volumes 2A, 2B, 2C & 2D — divided into four parts for web viewing)
- Adoption Draft Transportation System Plan Volume 1 (Volume 2)
- Memo #14: Summary of TSP Findings
Project Advisory Committee (PAC) Meetings
The PAC meetings are timed to share results and solicit critical feedback at key times in the project process. All PAC meetings are open to the general public. We will post meeting summaries as they become available.
A series of stakeholder interviews were conducted to get community feedback on developing initial goals and policies to guide potential multimodal solutions. The summary of these interviews are provided below.
Community Workshop events will be conducted twice to offer the public an opportunity to talk with County Staff and consultants about the project, review information, and provide input. Materials presented at the public events will be posted to this website, as will event summaries, as appropriate.
- Community Workshop #1
- Community Workshop #2